The private Alamitos Vineyards Estate offers our visitors a completely unique experience.
Served from a vintage 1964 Silver Streak trailer and a bar made from reclaimed 150yr old barn wood from Gilroy, CA, our wine tasting is an outdoor only experience where you’ll be able to sip amazing wines overlooking picturesque hillside views of Quicksilver Park and the Almaden Reservoir(By Reservation 21yrs+):
We offer flights showcasing the estate grown wines of San Jose’s only vineyard winery. Each wine presented represents an expression of local family owned Silicon Valley farming and hand crafted small batch wine making at its very best.
- Each reservation includes 60-minute outdoor wine tastings. Please plan to arrive 5-10mins early for your reservation
- $20 per person for our 4 wine standard estate flight (white, rose & red)
- $30 per per person for our 4 wine reserve flight (mostly red wines)
- Reservations are required
- PLEASE NOTE ALAMITOS VINEYARDS IS A 21+ ONLY FACILITY.
(No person under 21 is allowed in the tasting area, whether drinking wine or not. This includes all individuals under the age of 21, including; children, toddlers, and infants held or in strollers)
- We love your furry friends, but unfortunately pets are not permitted.
- Snacks are allowed, however we ask that you please keep your area clean for the next guest
- Hours: We are only open weekends, Sat & Sun 11am to 4pm. Last reservation is at 3pm.
- By placing this reservation, you agree to the following terms: Alamitos Vineyards’ Policy
Search for available reservations below
*Wine Trail Pass and Wine Club Members (only) please contact us via email for your reservation.