Outdoor & INDOOR Tasting
The private Alamitos Vineyards Estate offers our visitors a completely unique experience.
Served from a vintage 1964 Silver Streak trailer and a bar made from reclaimed 150yr old barn wood from Gilroy, CA, our wine tasting is an outdoor experience (indoor during inclement weather) where you’ll be able to sip amazing wines overlooking picturesque hillside views of Quicksilver Park and the Almaden Reservoir
We also have an auxiliary indoor tasting room used only during inclement weather (photos at bottom of this page).
(By Reservation Only 21yrs+):
We offer flights showcasing the estate grown wines of San Jose’s only vineyard winery. Each wine presented represents an expression of local family owned Silicon Valley farming and hand crafted small batch wine making at its very best.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (PLEASE READ)
- Reservations are required at Alamitos Vineyards
- Each reservation includes 60-minute outdoor wine tastings. Please plan to arrive 5-10mins early for your reservation
- $20 per person for our 4 wine standard estate flight (white & red)
- $30 per per person for our 4 wine reserve flight (only red wines)
- 21yrs+ PLEASE NOTE ALAMITOS VINEYARDS IS A 21+ ONLY FACILITY. No person under 21 years of age is allowed on the property whether drinking wine or not. This includes all individuals under the age of 21, including; children, toddlers, and infants held or in strollers.
- Fall & Winter tastings: Please note we have a much smaller seating area during the fall and winter time for wine tastings, especially if its raining. Book your reservations soon if planning to taste with us, we book out several weeks during this time.
- Pets: We love your furry friends, but unfortunately pets are not permitted.
- Food: Small snacks are allowed to be enjoyed, however we ask that you please keep your area clean for the next guest
- Hours: We are only open weekends for wine tastings, Sat & Sun 11am to 4pm, Our last reservation is for 3pm and we close promptly at 4pm. Reminder we are reservation only.
- Parking: Parking is limited. To ensure that you have a parking spot when you arrive, please carpool. Any group of 4 persons or more please drive in no more than 2 vehicles.
- Large groups: For groups of more than 6 persons please contact us at info@AlamitosVineyards.com. We have very limited table space for large groups and these are treated as a special booking. Note reservations booked separately may not be combined to form a larger group.
- Uber & Lyft: ** Important** If you plan to use a ride service they will always drop you off, but getting picked up can be a challenge. Plan accordingly and schedule a return trip in advance. We have seen it take upwards of 2hrs to get a return Uber X scheduled. We also recommend using Uber Black (Lyft Lux) vs. Uber X as we are at the very edge of their service area.
- Bus & Limos: Due to our insurance, the limited parking and steep driveways only Corinthian Transportation is allowed to be used for Bus and Limo drop-off/pickup at the property and must be pre-approved in advance.
- By placing this reservation, you agree to the above and the following terms: Alamitos Vineyards’ Policy
OPEN / CLOSED CALENDAR
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE BELOW OPEN & CLOSED DAYS
OPEN – THANKSGIVING WEEKEND SAT NOV 25, SUN NOV 26
OPEN – CHRISTMAS WEEKEND SAT DEC 23 SUN DEC 24 (XMAS EVE)
OPEN – NEW YEARS WEEKEND SAT DEC 30, SUN DEC 31
OPEN – EVERY WEEKEND (UNLESS OTHERWISE LISTED HERE)
SEARCH FOR AVAILABLE RESERVATIONS BELOW. IF NONE ARE AVAILABLE, WE ARE EITHER CLOSED THAT DAY OR THAT TIME IS UNAVAILABLE.