The Alamitos Vineyards Estate offers our visitors the unique opportunity to explore the Quicksilver Parks and delight in the abundant wildlife of the area.
Served from a vintage 1964 Silver Streak trailer and a bar made from 150-year-old barn wood from Gilroy, CA, our wine tasting is an outdoor experience where you’ll be able to sip amazing wines overlooking picturesque hillside views and the Almaden Reservoir.
(By Reservation 21yrs+ only):
Saturday and Sunday 11a – 4pm other days and times by appointment/special event.
WINE TASTING OPENS MAY 1ST!
Showcasing the estate grown wines of San Jose’s only vineyard winery, each flight presented represents the unique expression of local Silicon Valley farming and handcrafted small batch wine making at its very best.
- Each reservation includes 60-minute outdoor wine tastings. Please plan to arrive 5-10mins early for your reservation
- $20 per person for our 4-wine flight
- Reservations are required
PLEASE NOTE ALAMITOS VINEYARDS IS A 21+ ONLY FACILITY
(This includes any individuals under the age of 21. Children in strollers are not permitted on-site.)
- We love your furry friends, but unfortunately, pets are not allowed.
- By placing this reservation, you agree to the following terms: Alamitos Vineyards’ Policy
- Search for available reservations below